Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Well, that was underwhelming.

Meh, was quite an underwhelming return yes but I'm thinking this might hopefully be the calm before the storm. WWE doesn't do 'surprising' that well nowadays anyway, and I think this re-debut was more of a 'welcome back' more than anything, a feeling out process in front of a crowd on one of their main shows. The beard does suit him though, and I dug the theme music (if that was his theme before then I wouldn't know, only started watching regularly again since Wrestlemania). Bit disappointed he kept the same nondescript ring attire though, ho-hum.

I think we should save our opinions for when he appears on Raw.