Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
austin316 G.O.A.T
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Hunk View Post
Wow! now looks determine a legacy of a superstar. Going by that, if you started watching WWE today, you would call Daniel Bryan an angry screaming midget

i don't hate you

LOL! If you're not supposed to know about them, why do you pretend to know them?
And it is not like anyone stopped you from doing research by watching vids or reading legit text before posting here. And i um 21, but know much more about this business than you

Another lie. I always show proofs and links. However, it is not my fault that you did not read certain biographies / autobiographies which i mention many times. And not my fault that you did not watch the videos / documentaries that i mention as my proofs

i say Rock > Austin
Don't agree? It doesnt matter whether you agree or not!
1.Did you know Ric was one of the all time greats when you watched him in 2001 as Raw GM or something like that?

Don't tell me for a Rock fan,as a 12 year old fan you knew this senile old man was a great wrestler 25 years back.

2.You show proof?
Oh!Please.

I put up links which you conviently don't bother to see and your friend has an excuse for everything.No one has questioned me for my proof since I already I put up legit links.

While you quote some wrestler and have other users asking you where's the proof.You quote some random autobiography or DVD without giving the links.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome