Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #82 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
The way how GlassBreaks is threated in this thread is a typical response "It's 2012! You must accept gays" but on the other hand people are in 2012 not ready to accept other opinions like this of GlassBreaks.
The guy feels uncomfortable and this is his right.

Don't blame people like GlassBreaks for thinking that all gays are hypersexual who want to fuck all the time. Thank the homosexuals for dressing like Mr. Slave or a giant penis on those parades. It's their fault for dressing and acting like that instead of fightig for their rights in a rightful way.
People don't accept his opinion anymore because it's fucking archaic and obviously wrong, he has every right to have an opinion but it's still fucking wrong. Hitler hated Jews, if I was alive during that time would your argument work then? No, it wouldn't.

Awesome example of using extremes to illustrate your argument that it isn't his fault as to why he is wrong. I see that kind of thing too and do not believe that all gay guys want to fuck all the time, as do many other people.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it in this one too... Homophobia is wrong in the same way racism, antisemitism and other forms of bigotry are wrong in that it denies them their humanity, personhood, and dignity. Now who the fuck are you, GlassBreaks, or anyone else to do that?

GlassBreaks is correct on two accounts: (1) Everyone should be treated equal; (2) There should be no sexual harassment in the military or anywhere for that matter.