Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #1619 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

Errani shouldn't feel bad after that. Final and Semi in the slams this year is a major achievement, on top of a doubles Slam and another doubles final to come. Serena does that to Sharapova and Azarenka and Errani is just a total mismatch to Serena with her size and style of play. Might start Sky+ing Serena destructions to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

Glad Azarenka got through. The "right" final. Hope Serena bodies that "world's #1" imposter again. Again Azarenka can't play great tennis for the full duration of a match. If she makes Serena win more than 12 games then it'll be an achievement they way she's playing right now. That 3rd set wasn't tight nazzac. Azarenka was in control all through it. Came through her service games with no scare and I think drove Sharapova to deuce on all of her serves. Just a matter of time as to when she'd break and wrap the match up. 3rd set was very good though.

Murray's been moved to a 4PM start UK Time thanks to the weather forecast.