Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #79 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
That has nothing to do with raping in the butt. If a woman serves with a bunch of men for weeks she would feel also not comfortable. That doesn't mean that these guys are psychos who would rape her, that has something to do that she is a woman and they will look at her different, especially when they spend much time together away from home. Same here with the example of GlassBreaks.
I dont give a fuck if my neighbour thinks of a woman, man or a horse in his fantasies but if I have to share a room with him It would bother me
If you're in the military then you should really get the fuck over it.

Bigger things going on to worry about, surely.

Press Play to wake up.
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote