Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #72 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I have a question for the former soldiers posting in this thread. The question has occurred to me as I'm from the UK and today there has been loads of news about Prince Harry being deployed as an Apache pilot in Afghanistan.

There's been lots of interviews with soldiers, vets, etc, who are all saying the same thing.

They are saying that it doesn't matter that he is a royal. Why? Because he has been through the same training as everybody else. he doesn't get special treatment. If he wants to be a soldier then he has to work his fucking arse off and prove he can cut it.

So my question is, if a gay man has what it takes to go through the training to become a marine (for example), exactly why is it a problem that he serves? This is a fucking tough bastard who made it through marine training, and you don't want him fighting beside you because he thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is fit?

I read one comment which suggested it is because gays can make others feel uncomfortable. Yeah? Well, black men can make white racists feel uncomfortable. Are you saying that if you were a racist then you wouldn't want that 6'5 brick shithouse of a black guy fighting beside you?
The problem is, it does matter that he is royal. It makes him a much bigger target for the enemy to go after. And so not just it being more dangerous to have him go into battle, the fact that he his team would be at a higher risk. This is a reason they don't necessarily let woman into combat roles (though they are integrating it today in many different ways). Rape is something people are going to do, no matter what.

So having 7 straight guys and 1 female stationed somewhere might be more risky then 8 straight/gay males. The enemy will see more of a prize in capturing a female since America does tend to see females as more fragile and precious then a male.

but my point since that was a lot of babble, him being royal puts people he is around more in danger, regardless if he can hack it. female members are more in danger on a battlefield then men. so, since there is no scientific proof that every gay men immediately wants to bang a straight man, it wouldn't be any less dangerous to have 4 gay men and 4 straight men; probably safer in fact.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote