Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney
View Single Post
post #71 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Anark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Just a little tidbit I wanted to offer before I fuck off and watch a film. The greatest warrior in history is a big debate, but a contender is Achilles...

...who was a RAGING BATTY MAN who hopped on the good foot and did the bad thing with his best friend Patroclus.

My point is that being a homo is nothing new. The civilisation that gave birth to what we live in today with regards to education and democracy, THEY FUCKING LOVED HOMOS.

Now, forget the mincing queens for a second. Think about the gay men who find a partner, love them and commit to them for the rest of their lives.

They live like a married hetero couple for all intents and purposes. But when they have grown old, or one should contract cancer or some such, and one should thus die, the one left behind has NO RIGHTS to the dead one's stuff. A spouse has this right. The dead one's stuff is treated as the surviving partner's stuff by law.

To deny this right from a faithful and loving gay partner is an absolute fucking disgrace.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome