Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
There is male on male rape in every branch of service. When you're stuck in a valley doing 180 degree security or on mission, you create a bond with the guys in your squad. It's that simple.

You're out there, on edge all the fucking time. All of a sudden another guy comes on to you. You have a loaded M4 with Surefire lighting, vertical grip, and Aimpoint Red Dot. It's not a pretty situation, but that's how you have to be out there. Any little thing that threatens you sets you the fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Where did I say anything to the effect of rape? What are you even talking about? Your walls of text make absolutely zero sense and yet you continue to drag it out like I'm saying something that you have no evidence of. It's pathetic, really. I'm done talking to you.

Btw your post about men in boxers mounting machine guns being a gay wet dream was VERY insightful.