Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #591 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Brock
BEAST FOR BUSINESS

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Great post overall but I want to comment on this part. I guess it is their way of continuing the stories of the previous year. One is the big Rock/Cena rematch and the other is shifting the End of an Era + HHH/Brock feud to Taker/Brock. I agree with the two matches you listed are bigger attractions than the most likely scenario.

If I could have it my way WM29 is headlined by:

Rock v. Brock WWE Title with Mayweather as special enforcer
Cena v. Taker
HHH v. Punk
Orton v. Sheamus World Title
Mysterio v. Sin Cara

That's a big money and attractive card, plus Sheamus gets a big match for SD which I'm sure they want him in next year.

Excellent as always mate, why is it that a wrestling follower/fan can spot the HUGE potential and common sense in this but Vincey et all cannot?

I know hop badly they want Rock/Cena 2 rematch to give Cena his win back, but IMHo it doesn't really matter, Brock need to be utilized correctly now in case he doesn't wan to extend his deal , as does 'Taker for the reason of how many more Mania'a does he really want/can do,

The card you posted is perfect IMO, but i see it as being Rock/Cena and probably Brock/Taker (im just not that convinced on this one atm tbh)

If they really want Brock/HHH 2, use it at SS...

"You can sell your soul to the devil, but your ass belongs to Brrrrock Lesnar"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome