Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #61 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Yet, you do neither. All you do is call me stupid -by example- without giving an explanation as to why. I never said anyone who disagreed with me was stupid, just that I did not agree with them. You, sir, look like a complete dunce. You provide no reasoning for you slander, and look quite stupid for opening your e-mouth.

I speak from experience. You are probably a keyboard warrior who's fired guns on Call of Duty.

Coincidence?
Urgh. No I do not play CoD, I'm not intrested in shooters. No I am not a keyboard warrior or my post count would be a lot higher given the time I have been a member of this site. Most people who have commented on your post have tried educating you but you can't get logic into your skull which is probably one of the reason you joined the army in the first place.

Also your uneducated self will not be able to learn the simple logic behind these posts because you're too stuck in your 1950's mindset that most of the world have thankfully moved on from. The people that need to be educated are the new generations so they don't turn out to be like you, you terrible terrible person.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote