Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #55 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Okay so you ARE afraid you will be raped by a gay man.

Someone has a high opinion of themselves.
Where did I say I was afraid of being raped by a gay man?

Are you seeing things?

Let me quote for you since you seem incapable of reading:

Quote:
When you have a man that violates the trust of those men, and BELIEVE ME, some of those guys will not trust any homosexual person PERIOD, they're automatically outcasts. You can't have an Army Infantry unit full of straight guys and toss in 3 openly gay guys without the majority of the straight ones being uncomfortable.
I strictly said it was uncomfortable. I don't agree with homosexuality, therefore it makes me uncomfortable. Nowhere did I say or even insinuate what I am afraid of being raped by one. Another witty comment to look intelligent, though. You're so smart...
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote