Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #6562 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

-IMO AAW is probably one of the most consistent indies since 2008 but never considered on par with the likes of ROH, PWG, CZW, etc. To me they're like the Midwest version of JAPW since they focus primarily on Midwest talent and other guys who don't get showcased anywhere else. I wish they had VoD.

-To be fair even Jay himself admitted that Mark was the smarter Briscoe so that's not surprising. Davey's coworkers may not like him, but thankfully pro wrestling is not a popularity contest. I dislike everything about Kenny Omega so I can't comment on him lol. Sounds like Roddy Strong made for a pretty good shoot (despite getting the least amount of coverage lol).

-I'm" truly starting to believe that IWA-MS, for all the good it did, was a black hole in indy wrestling.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND