Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #590 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post

If it wasn't a ridiculous company like WWE you would think that they're trying to sabotage what can be their biggest money show of all time.

What they want:
Rock/Cena 2(People already got what they want)
Lesnar/HHH 2(Nobody cares period)

What needs to happen:
Rock/Brock(Awesome interaction with the potential to be the biggest money match of all time)
Taker/Cena(Streak match that people want to see for years)
Great post overall but I want to comment on this part. I guess it is their way of continuing the stories of the previous year. One is the big Rock/Cena rematch and the other is shifting the End of an Era + HHH/Brock feud to Taker/Brock. I agree with the two matches you listed are bigger attractions than the most likely scenario.

If I could have it my way WM29 is headlined by:

Rock v. Brock WWE Title with Mayweather as special enforcer
Cena v. Taker
HHH v. Punk
Orton v. Sheamus World Title
Mysterio v. Sin Cara

That's a big money and attractive card, plus Sheamus gets a big match for SD which I'm sure they want him in next year.

Last edited by Clique : 09-07-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote