Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
BC Hunk
Moron

BC Hunk is an after thoughtBC Hunk is an after thought
Default Re: Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin316 G.O.A.T View Post
I watched Ric when he came to WWE.
But how was I supposed to know he was a legend?He looked like a senile idiot who screamed a lot.
Wow! now looks determine a legacy of a superstar. Going by that, if you started watching WWE today, you would call Daniel Bryan an angry screaming midget

Quote:
You hate me as much as Pyro hates Jeff Hardy.Don't know why.
i don't hate you

Quote:
How am I supposed to know about wrestlers that wrestled twenty or thirty years before I was born?
I read articles and watch clips.Unlike a 70 year old man like you.
LOL! If you're not supposed to know about them, why do you pretend to know them?
And it is not like anyone stopped you from doing research by watching vids or reading legit text before posting here. And i um 21, but know much more about this business than you

Quote:
Atleast when I speak about Austin,I show links and facts.
Not unlike you who keep writing essays without any proof
Another lie. I always show proofs and links. However, it is not my fault that you did not read certain biographies / autobiographies which i mention many times. And not my fault that you did not watch the videos / documentaries that i mention as my proofs

Quote:
And I don't agree to a guy who says Rock>Hogan
i say Rock > Austin
Don't agree? It doesnt matter whether you agree or not!
BC Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote