Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia

Anyone that joins this forum because of Pyro needs to banned immediately. He's the most bitter, stubborn, negative person I've seen on a forum in a long time, and on top of that his views of wrestling are ridiculous most of the time.

Also lol @ Regal suffering humiliation. Look at the belts Regal has held over the last 11 years. Look at the amount of programs he's been in. He won KOTR and fucked it up by violating the wellness policy. Regal has said numerous times he loves the WWE and owes his life to Vince McMahon, because he had a severe alcohol/drug problem and Vince helped him out.

Barrett was catapulted into a top spot after debuting roughly 2 months prior to that on NXT, a third rate show. He will be the champ down the line, don't you worry. There's something that's called paying your dues and learning your craft. A guy like Sheamus was way more experienced than Barrett already when he debuted.

As for Vince hating black people; I'm pretty sure The Rock is black (don't even act like he's white). I'm pretty sure Booker T had a long World Title run. I'm pretty sure Bobby Lashley was being pushed hard and would have been WWE Champ for sure had he not left like an idiot. I'm pretty sure Mark Henry was the World Champ last year and had a wonderful run.