Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 04:54 AM   #40 (permalink)
Makaveli
Old School

Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500Makaveli 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
I do also wonder why LGBT rights is such a polarizing issue in this country at this day and age.
Religion, mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
I'm a veteran, too. I completely disagree with the repeal of the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" rule and believe that marriage is solely between a man and a woman.
Just to confirm, you're AGINAST gay marriage correct? If so, why? Other than your belief of "marriage is solely between a man and a woman". Gay marriage doesn't affect you.

Quote:
The simple fact of the matter is that many straight people in COMBAT ARMS not some supply, transportation or orderly room bullshit do not want homosexual males around them during downtime and on deployments. It's fucking uncomfortable, period.
That's textbook homophobia. Why is it uncomfortable? Because they're gay and might "try something" on you? I highly, HIGHLY doubt gays join the military to pick up guys.

Quote:
Nah, my priorities are where they need to be. It's uncomfortable being there to begin with. You don't need the extra stress of a homosexual watching you while you bathe with water bottles. They are around naked guys and guys manning mounted M249's in their boxers all day. It's a fucking dream to them.
They undergo the same stress everyone else does. It's about as much a dream to them as it is to you. Being uncomfortable around them displays a great deal of insecurity and homophobia on your part.

Quote:
What makes you think I'm homophobic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homophobia
irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/homophobia

Quote:
The simple fact of the matter is that many straight people in COMBAT ARMS not some supply, transportation or orderly room bullshit do not want homosexual males around them during downtime and on deployments. It's fucking uncomfortable, period.
The above.

Quote:
That I don't want a gay man around me when I'm conducting my personal hygiene butt ass naked?
Yes.