Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
eddiefan
Little Poppa Pump

eddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Reading any thread on gay rights and homophobia is like watching a plane slowly plummeting to the ground.

I kind of have the same thoughts as TaylorFitz on this one. If it is proven to be a repeated distraction to have gay people in combat units, then it would be better to just have them in support units. Peoples rights to serve shouldn't be a reason to leave a group of soldiers uncomfortable in life or death situations.

But not every gay person is just waiting to pounce on a soldier every time he gets naked. That is just being really paranoid. I doubt that most sex-addicted homosexuals actually choose to join the army in the first place. Basically I think soldiers must have thicker skin about situations where you are exposed to other male soldiers. It is different for female soldiers tho, so I'm not talking about them here.