Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
eddiefan
Little Poppa Pump

eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan eddiefan
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Reading any thread on gay rights and homophobia is like watching a plane slowly plummeting to the ground.

I kind of have the same thoughts as TaylorFitz on this one. If it is proven to be a repeated distraction to have gay people in combat units, then it would be better to just have them in support units. Peoples rights to serve shouldn't be a reason to leave a group of soldiers uncomfortable in life or death situations.

But not every gay person is just waiting to pounce on a soldier every time he gets naked. That is just being really paranoid. I doubt that most sex-addicted homosexuals actually choose to join the army in the first place. Basically I think soldiers must have thicker skin about situations where you are exposed to other male soldiers. It is different for female soldiers tho, so I'm not talking about them here.