Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #1016 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Claiborne played pretty well in his first game. He was on Nicks mostly and did a good job. Carr seems to be massive upgrade as well at CB. I'm not drinking the Kool Aid just yet since it's only been one game, and Dallas has been really bad in the secondary these past few years, but the Cowboys defense could be vastly improved.

The major problem seems to be the offensive line. Murray found little daylight; that 48 yarder was all Murray. I will say if Murray goes down, this team is in deep shit offensively. Murray is a huge difference maker for Dallas. Felix Jones can't do it. Maybe Tanner can, but he's totally unknown.

As for WASH at NO, I like Griffin a ton despite hating the Skins. Even with that loud as hell crowd he's got a shot. It's not like he hasn't played before loud crowds before in Norman and Austin and Lubbock and College Station. Saints offense is too much though. Since I think it'll be high scoring it'll end up 17-14 with Hartley hitting a game winner.

You can't accurately judge anything involving the FUTURE 100%. No need to state the obvious. So you think he's a HoF'er. Can't say I disagree. He'd have to fall of a cliff statistically at this point and that's probably not happening.