Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
N-destroy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

N-destroy is an after thoughtN-destroy is an after thought
Default Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyWCECM View Post
first of all, your the reason i joined these forums, your views on some aspects of the WWE although at times outlandish and downright borderline pessimistic I have to ask.
You mean re-joined?

Quote:
Currently HHH is being groomed to take over the WWE hierarchy, and if you are to believe reports there is a clash of egos and buisiness crap between vince and hunter, in your mind do you feel that hunter being one of the worlds best heels when he takes over would be able to book barrett better the way you think he should? or do you think he can assert himself enough power seeing as his taken JLs job titles that he will know whats good for talent?
There are no such reports.

Quote:
I ask this cause you seem so adament that barretts going to fail in the coming years.
Pyro is a stubborn fool, who cares what he thinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
Why didn't you just send him a PM?

Look at the humiliation Regal has suffered over the years, look at Barrett's erratic booking in his short tenure. That's why he thinks it.
Triple H was responsible for Regal's massive push in 2008 which he fucked up. Infact, according to Meltzer HHH is the sole reason regal still has a job in WWE.