Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1013 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 02:10 AM
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
kobra do you think the Skins can win in the Superdome?
Since I'm a huge fan I want to say yes but the Saints have a lot to prove and the bounty scandal may motivate the team just like Spygate did for the Patriots. It's hard to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Dallas absolutely will win the East. Eagles' dream team will fall apart as usual, Archie III will go through growing pains, and the Giants will have a hangover year.
The Cowboys have to worry about Witten not being 100%, a below average O-Line, a defense that's been slipping over the last couple of years, and receivers who either are injury prone or total idiots off the field. They're not winning the East. The Cowboys always fold under pressure (especially Romo) and Jerry Jones telling the team that they're running out of time won't help them.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860; 09-07-2012 at 02:16 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome