Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

I think the real problem is that people are stupid enough to get distracted by gay people. If they are a distraction in the military, I hate to say it, but we might be better off not letting them in combat units. I hate having to admit that this might be the best solution. In any other work place I would say, "Get the fuck over it and deal with it." However people's lives are on the line if they're a combat unit and they need to work as a team. If something is going to be a significant distraction then it needs to be eliminated.

I would need some type of data to consider supporting that opinion. We need to find ways to see if openly gay soldiers will actually have a negative impact on a combat unit. I would be interested in seeing the same thing for women as well.

Right now I don't know enough to make an informed decision. We shouldn't have to segregate the military in any way but if comes to endangering soldiers and military operations or segregating I would have to side with segregating.

The country as a whole needs to get the fuck over being homophobic. It shouldn't be an issue to interact with gay people. If it is in the military then the country's culture as a whole needs to change so we can have gays openly serve.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome