Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I think Tozawa/Ki happened in PWG.

Honestly there really aren't any that I can think of that doesn't involve bringing talent over from Japan that don't normally come over. I feel that we're kind of at a rebuilding point in the indies where a lot of established talent has left for the bigger companies (and good for those guys) and we're trying to find the new Danilson/Hero/Claudio/Any of the the other guys tha got signed. I'm sure we're going to get some new top stars but for now I can't think of any Dream Matches from these guys.
Agreed. Those top stars will come but they just aren't there right now to deliver the BIG matches.

The more I think about it the more I wish some talent from Japan would take a little trip to the U.S. of A. It seemed like a couple times a year ROH would be bringing over guys from Japan and DGUSA started off with lots of guys from DG and it just doesn't seem to be happening so much anymore.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome