Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #1323 (permalink)
JT Martin
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Universe was GOOD last year? I dont want to come off like a snarky asshole, but um....do you have low standards?

Injured guys interfering in feuds, the total randomness of feuds, no storylines to be followed, just a mime show of "OMG IM ATTACKING U, WE'RE FEUDING NOW". Pile that on top of the absolutely abysmal ability to "customize" a card, where you cant actually set a card from scratch if you desire. Then add in that guys on the free agent list would somehow snake their way into feuds, along with the absolute randomness to which feuds would occur (I literally had CM Punk start feuding with Triple H the show after they joined forces and were able to form a stable), and you've got just about the worst incarnation of a "GM Mode" in a wrestling game ever.

Let's not even get into the fact that if you want to change the MITB ladder match participants, the match loses it's MITB tag, and becomes a ladder match for a suitcase.
Yeah, they to upgrade it big time. I had Sheamus feud with Drew for the WWE title after feuding with Trips then weeks later they team up but that didn't last. They also need to revamp interference and if it sets up a feud then it should keep going until it's over.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline   Reply With Quote