Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?

I think Tozawa/Ki happened in PWG.

Honestly there really aren't any that I can think of that doesn't involve bringing talent over from Japan that don't normally come over. I feel that we're kind of at a rebuilding point in the indies where a lot of established talent has left for the bigger companies (and good for those guys) and we're trying to find the new Danilson/Hero/Claudio/Any of the the other guys tha got signed. I'm sure we're going to get some new top stars but for now I can't think of any Dream Matches from these guys.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote