Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you want as the 8th pitching category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

193K views 8K replies 22 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
1. [user]Phillip J. Dick[/user] Castro's Cuban Dictatorship
2. [user]MrMister[/user]
3. [user]JM[/user] = BEDTIME DEFYERS
4. [user]Ghetto Anthony[/user] = Ga's Retirement Home
5. [user]TheShowstappa92002[/user]
6. [user]Aid180[/user] = Disabled List is More Right
7. [user]WWF[/user]
8. [user]RKO920[/user]
9. [user]Brye[/user] = Glenallen Hill
10. [user]Mikey Damage[/user] = WHY YOU SO BAD?
11. [user]William Murderface[/user] = Trout Season
12. [user]Perfect Poster[/user]

Commence.

$150 for FA. $0 minimun bid.

NEW 8X8 CATEGORIES

HITTING: Ks; BA; HRs; Runs; RBI; Steals; OBP; SLG

PITCHING: Ks; Walks; ERA; WHIP; Saves; Wins; QS; BAA

KEEPERS: YOU CAN TOTALLY THROW GUYS BACK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP 3 HITTERS AND 2 PITCHERS.

See less See more
#1,660 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

Uhhh because it's a league for fun and you should be trying to make guys better so they can play in leagues that actually matter if they're so inclined and win...

A number of occasions last year guys offered me deals and I would say they weren't fair and offer to give them more/rework the deal/etc. Why rip a guy off? Make a fair trade.

You can claim inexperience all you want but you knew:
A) You were scorching the guy
B) Vogelsong IS NOT A KEEPER

It's just the way you play and the way I play. That's all.

#1,663 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

It wasn't really rape if they actually played and I still won the league regardless so it doesn't much matter. I'm not immensely concerned about the picks as I actually have keepers. Probably the best keepers too. TSS has no keepers and no picks. He should have a fun year next year.

I'm not exactly sure what 'mullin is or if we're doing it or not. We more or less just think you're a dick, that's all.

#1,691 ·

It wasn't really rape if they actually played and I still won the league regardless so it doesn't much matter. I'm not immensely concerned about the picks as I actually have keepers. Probably the best keepers too.
:stern

Stanton is really the only offer I've gotten for Jones & a 7th? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

JM gave me a turrible offer.
Yeah... there's a reason I wanted Jones off. Good player, but he is what he is now. Don't think he'll ever make that 'leap'.

#1,665 ·

You just scream 3rd place at best, just don't have what it takes to make it to the top. 3rd place isn't bad though, I guess.

#1,667 ·

It's alright guys. I balanced out that trade for Showstoppa by giving him Sale and Chapman. I felt kind of bad and wanted some balance league wide. That's the main reason I did it. At least now he has two pitching keepers.

#1,668 ·

He should be selling everyone and keeping no one. Only possible way he in anyway competes for middle of the pack next year.

It was a nice gesture though Flex. Cleaning up the messes that DICKS cause.

#1,670 ·

You can't be serious. You realize that CarGo is a first round player and Stanton's value has decreased since he has no team. CarGo's rank went UP with the added categories. Jones rank went from 11th best hitter to 26th. I will digress though as I'm talking over you're inexperienced head.

#1,673 ·

Okay, so be it. I find it funny that any time I bring up the previous season's statistics and rankings, you discredit them, but you just brought them up and you're saying I have no clue what I'm talking about. Fucking hypocrite. Jones has gotten better each of the pasy 5 or so years, and I expect more of the same.

#1,674 ·

Ya lets compare stats for a guy who played every game to a guy that missed a month of games.

Slug: Cargo > Jones
SB: CarGo > Jones
AVG: Cargo > Jones
RBIs over the same at bats CarGo > Jones
OBP: CarGo > Jones
HR: CarGo > Jones (per at bat in last 2 years) This one can be a wash though as it doesn't really matter
Runs: over the same number of at bats CarGo > Jones
Ks: Comparable

Alright...

#1,679 ·

The guys that go back in the draft will be less of a risk. At worst he'll be able to draft the same guys back again. He should be keeping no one...

#1,680 ·

What do you mean?

How does that work, by the way if you choose to keep less than 5 players. For example, 2 hitters, 1 pitcher only.

In rounds 4 and 5, would that team be able to draft any player? Or a player ranked higher than a certain number? 100? 200?

#1,681 ·

If he keeps no one and everyone else keeps 5 guys then he gets the first 5 picks in the draft.

#1,683 ·

yeah. fuck that noise.

should be a exclusion then.

In my other league, you get 3 keepers. If you choose to keep no one, you do get 3 picks before the draft. Except they must be rated 200+. Basically, discouraging not keeping keepers.

I'll be more nice, and say rated 100+. But fuck any players who are non-keepers.

Allen Craig is a 1B/OF who is going to hit .300/25/100 next year.

He's a keeper. He's the best keeper on TSS' roster.

#1,684 ·

Round 14 is going to be fun during the draft. 5 picks in that round will build my dynasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.