Status
Not open for further replies.

MLB: ONE WEEK!

126K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  DesolationRow 
#1 ·
The Cubs are so awful.

Discuss.

#2,765 ·
Mike Morse is a Mariner. Jaso was sent to the A's, and AJ Cole, Blake Treinen, and a player TBD to the Nats. No clue who Cole and Treinen are.

There's a bit of pop in the M's lineup now. I kinda like Morse so it'll be cool to see more of him. He just needs to be cold when facing the Rangers. Go ahead and crush the Angels and A's. Too bad A's, M's, and Angels all play in pitcher's parks.

#2,785 ·
I'll start worrying about the Dodgers in 46 weeks when they spend a quarter of a billion dollars or whatever they feel like on that particular day to lure Robinson Cano to switch from the East Coast Yankees to the West Coast Yankees.

Go, San Francisco!

I need to get my hands on that Buster Posey Bobblehead, haha.

#2,788 ·
Prado is a big loss fpr the Braves. Great teammate. Can play a variety of positions. Chris Johnson to replace him it seems, not a bad guy coming along with DAT UNDERACHIEVER. Has connections to Chipper Jones as well.

#2,789 ·
Upton boys in Atlanta. Is Atlanta a hitter's or pitcher's park, or is is neutral?

I'm actually glad Texas moved on. I'd rather go for GIANCARLO obviously, and Texas would have to have Olt to get a deal done.

Plus I'd rather have the infield of Olt, Profar, Andrus over Upton in the OF. BELTRE won't last forever.

Also I've only ever heard of Prado and Deldgado from the Braves, so I have no clue if the Dbacks got a good deal here.

#2,791 ·
Yeah it looked pretty neutral to me when I checked it out. Last season it produced better than Wrigley and Rogers, but that had to be an anomaly for Rogers and Wrigley (probably just the Cubs in Wrigley lol). Not a bad outfield in Atlanta is it. Upton, Upton, Heyward.

Who else is good on the Dbacks? Goldschmidt to be traded by mid-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.