Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #2599 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
^ Kentonbomb is worse at that. I swear he secretly loves him.

Anyway with how big this Ambrose obsession is now (members having Ambrose in their usernames really?) I don't want to imagine how bad this forum is going to be when he finally debuts. It will be worse than the Bryan obsession this forum has had for months and months. At least when he finally debuts, I'll be able to properly judge him. But this crazy fanboy brigade of his at the moment is really annoying and it's putting unnecessarily high expectations on the guy.
Some of us aren`t THAT crazed Nos, I`m sure you understand that, but if anything we recognize that he has talent and potential. Most of us want something new and Ambrose brings that, he can wrestle, talk and sells moves really well. I am as tired as anyone else with people mentioning Ambrose in threads that have nothing to do with him and I`m a fan. It`s like KO Bossy recently proving that Bryan marks drag his name in to almost every thread. This is the appropriate and designated thread for Ambrose talk until he debuts.

Also it`s one thing to like the guy and hope he debuts and another to act like he`s the second coming. I recently got back in to wrestling again so I haven`t dealt with as much disappointment as some of these guys have, which is why I don`t even sweat his debut right now. I feel the same way about Bray Wyatt, for the record.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year