Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #2598 (permalink)
thegame2432
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

thegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ray View Post
I think it will be this CM Punk/ Heyman angle. I hope so, he will create more of a splash riding on their coat tails for a while till he can gain enough momentum to take off. i'm drawn back to the "secret weapon" comment.

also, yes HHH is big on him, paul heyman even more so. and William Regal is always raving about him. and jim ross thinks highly of him too.

he has a lot of backing so he has to be good.
I'm glad you brought up the secret weapon comment. Punk made that comment back when there was a show in Lowell before the No Way Out ppv. It was in May when Punk and Heyman traded those cryptic tweets about people not knowing what was coming.

I know it's outrageous to think of WWE having the brain to pull of an in depth storyline connecting them in that way. Where Punk was referring to Ambrose as he and Heyman's secret weapon, but I wouldn't be surprised if Punk and Heyman had enough of a brain to think that way. I know there will be those who will say "Heyman wasn't under contract," but it's possible Punk and Heyman may have brought the idea to the higher ups attention by then.

Just a wild thought.

check out my BTB.. BACKLASH 2004 NOW UP!