Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - your current guilty pleasures

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: your current guilty pleasures

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Can you at least credit that D Brys mic skills have improved? I mean if they hadn't these segments wouldn't be funny right?

Anyway my guilty pleasure is Vickie Guerrero. And I'm not going to go into any more detail than that.
They really haven't, though, he's the same mic worker, it's just that now he's being saddled with good material, same with Kane. It'd be like saying Kane's mic work improved. There's no improvement, he's peaked, it's just that the dialogue is funny. I don't want to see the guy cut a promo outside of this anger management thing.