Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Are There Any Dream Matches Out There?

Are there any dream matches out there on the indies? I'm not just talking about good matches I'm talking about matches that will make fans lose there shit when its announced. CHIKARA was able to put on the last two matches that gave me that "Wow I can't believe this is actually going to happen" feeling and those were El Generico vs. SDR and Kingston vs. SDR.

The wrestlers I would consider the top wrestlers on the independents right now consists of Kevin Steen, El Generico, Sami Callihan, Michael Elgin, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Ricochet, Davey Richards, and to an extent Low Ki.And out of those it seems like only Steen and Generico can get that big match feel out of most matches.

To me it seems either the top wrestlers have already faced each other or it just wouldn't seem big. One match that could come close IMO is El Generico vs. Johnny Gargano but DGUSA has a way currently of sucking my excitement out of a match.

I almost feel like someone needs to come from Japan to right now to really boost a match. Though it would have to be just the right match up.

I'm probably just thinking this because I can't really think of any big time matches left to do. You all are probably better of thinking up some than I. Is there any match out there that could make you jump out of your seat for joy?
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote