Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #3823 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

/\ I see you're from the Burgh? I got some straight fucking fire from Oakland recently, right off Pitt campus. Not from some random and not local weed, but damn this shit was nice. OG Kush was super nice.

RESURRECTION!

Toss n' washed 10g of red veined sumatra kratom about 2 hours ago. It's alright I guess, not as strong as I was hoping for. Guess I'll go for more next time. It does have an opioid feel, slight itch, pinned pupils. I'd equate this dose with approx 10mg oxy maybe, not sure maybe a few mg more. Shit was hard to get down though. I basically put OJ in my mouth, poured a bit of kratom in, more OJ, try to swallow and drink more OJ, more kratom, etc. Might have potential but it's a pain in the ass to take. Guess you can buy enhanced leaf or extracts, or even make tea too. Although I heard toss and washing plain dried leaf powder is the most bang for your buck, plus that's all the site I got it from sold and it was a secondary purchase anyway.

All in all, I'll try it again although I don't know if I'll bother buying it another time.

Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.

Last edited by Super Delfin; 09-06-2012 at 08:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome