Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2592 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 07:34 PM
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Of course it's too long, but that's their thing. Even X-Pac who works in developmental directly said "they hold these guys down there too long".

They should've debuted him right after Mania along with Sandow, those are the two guys who should've jumped straight into the main roster. Instead they picked Cesaro instead of Ambrose and hasn't that worked out well, they haven't done a DAMN thing with him, awful storyline, boring, shitty mic worker, nobody cares. They had another chance but they killed off the hype of Ambrose's debut by not debuting him weeks ago, there's no incentive for WWE to debut him now because there's no hype. They might do it but I'm not convinced. WWE probably thinks they can waste time with him because he's so young, which is the wrong mentality. 100% wrong.
OK, I agree that they could have debuted him after Wrestlemania. In fact, he would have debuted by now if his feud w/ Foley hadn't fallen through. But it did fall through and that forced WWE to change their plans. And, it fell apart at the worse possible time. It fell apart during the build up to Raw 1000 and Summerslam. WWE had much bigger plans to worry about than Ambrose.

You keep saying WWE should have debuted him weeks ago. Again, if he had debuted on Raw 1000, he would have been overshadowed by all the returning legends like Taker and Rock. And and keep harping on Raw 1001 too. Why would that have been a good place to debut him? B/c it was in his hometown? Makes no sense. There was no story in place for him. Why debut him just for the hell of it. Yeah, he would have gotten a good reaction. But he's a heel. So, WWE wouldn't want him to get a face reaction in his debut.

Yeah, the hype from a few hundred or thousand fans has died. But there are still millions of WWE fans who have no idea who he is. Those are the fans WWE is worrying about, not the internet fans who will be happy no matter what when he debuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
Anyone else think he'll run down to help Punk at Night of Champions?
No. And I hope he doesn't. I'm obviously a huge Ambrose fan, but I don't want to see him or anybody pushed to fast. Plus I don't to see Ambrose as apart of a stable. His character just screams psycho loner.

As for the "We Want Ambrose" sign, my guess is one of the guys who run WWE.com put the picture up, the WWE officials saw it, and took it down. This could mean something for his debut, but I doubt it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome