Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Innocent Bystander
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500
Default Re: Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania 27 as a whole was awful. It felt like the whole card was thrown together without any significant thought. What some people say about Wrestlemanias 25 and 26, I say this about Wrestlemania 27. Without the Rock there,There was no plan for Wrestlemania 27. The fact that it was used as a filler show to set up Wrestlemania makes it worse.
Because you don't make your biggest show of the year a filler show. That rule is common logic.

So I can't blame the Miz for that kind of booking. He will always have my respect the same way Zack Ryder will always have my respect for working his ass off to break through the glass ceiling. But everything seemed to go downhill for him from Extreme Rules 2011 on and now he's basically being a placeholder for the Intercontential Title. (What happened to bringing that title back to prominence?) All in all I say people are going to look back on Wrestlemania 27 and see it a portrait of where WWE was at in that period.

But delivering an actual good wrestling match is slightly more complicated
Innocent Bystander is offline   Reply With Quote