Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #2574 (permalink)
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Eddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Although he might turn out to be a complete flop it doesn't hurt to be optimistic of this young mans potential.

yes, he could fall flat on his face but evidence of his previous work shows why people rate him so highly. His character is far removed from the cookie cutter molding we've been seeing and to many people he serves as a breath of fresh air.

regardless of his progress within the WWE he is still immensely talented. If the WWE use him wrong then I hope he jumps to a promotion more willing to use his talents.

Is it so wrong to be optimistic these days?! I love Ambrose's work, whether he is Ambrose or Jon Moxley. So does Heyman, HHH and Punk. to be called the 'secret weapon' is a huge statement. I know that his character remains fairly unchanged from the indys to FCW. they picked him because of his well fashioned, well nurtured gimmick and his awesome mic work.

i'm sick of seeing comments wishing his failure just because he has gotten more popular than their favourite NXT hopeful or because people cling onto the past so ferociously that the idea of someone becoming as big as their idols or the equivalent of seems impossible. I want to see the new guys succeed, especially Rollins,Ohno, Sandow and Ambrose. These young men are the future of the business, no point reminiscing about your favourite legend because they are not going to be the ones keeping the business going for the next generation.

I like him because he is talented and because of his POTENTIAL. is it set in stone? no of course not, but nothing is. Part of success is luck, unfortunately and another part is taking the ball and running with it, which i think Ambrose will do.