Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Talking to you gives me brain cancer
No, staring at your computer screen all day while you average 15 posts daily on a wrestling forum is transmitting the cancer from your eyes to your brain.

Quote:
I didnt say it could happen, but its just an example

see how this works?

both are absolutely insane examples.

explain to me how gay marriage is gonna let you lose your gun?
Dude, you're a fucking trip. Let me define the word "example" for you.

Quote:
1. a specimen or instance that is typical of the group or set of which it forms part; sample
2. a person, action, thing, etc, that is worthy of imitation; pattern: you must set an example to the younger children
3. a precedent, illustration of a principle, or model: an example in a maths book
4. a punishment or the recipient of a punishment serving or intended to serve as a warning: the headmaster made an example of him
5. for example as an illustration; for instance
It's an example as an illustration. I never said that I would lose my guns if we allowed gays to marry, I said it was an example of JUSTIFYING YOUR COUNTRIES ACTIONS OFF OF ANOTHER'S. THERE ARE COUNTRIES THAT DO NOT ALLOW GUNS. SHOULD THE UNITED STATES ADHERE TO THIS BECAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES DO IT? NO. JUST LIKE THE UNITED STATES SHOULD NOT ALLOW GAY MARRIAGE BECAUSE EUROPE DOES IT. IF THE UNITED STATES WANTS TO HAVE GAY MARRIAGE IT SHOULD HAVE IT BECAUSE IT WANTS TO.

Do you understand my point? Maybe I should break it down into syllables? Maybe get your kindergarten teacher to explain it to you?

Quote:
And yeah, I see no reason why America cannot use the example of other countries. Not following it to the letter but many programs and ideas have worked successfully in many parts of the world and those should be considered and adapted to America, and used.
I agree. But doing it just because it has worked for another country is not a be all-end all. America should do it because America thinks it would work here, not because it worked for another country.

Quote:
Like I said in my post, captain hypocrite. You accuse me of spin doctoring and selective reading, when you FUCKING PICK ONE SENTENCE and levy all your attack on it?
I'm pretty sure you looked over the two biggest things I said and levied all your attacks and thoughts on them. I never said the United States should not have fresh ideas. Just like I never said that I would lose guns if gays married. You responded to that, though.

Last edited by Glass Shatters; 09-06-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Got daily posts wrong.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome