Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #996 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Chargers/Raiders will have McFadden. That alone is worth watching. Plus it's an AFC West showdown. Those don't mean much until that division stops sucking, but still, these are old school rivalries that I enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
If Dallas really wants to win, they need to cut Jason Garrett. He is a cancer as a head coach for the offense.
I'm not a coach Garrett fan and haven't been since I realized he was awful. I had hopes for him being good. I mean was a backup for those 90s Dallas teams and was awesome in an unforgettable Thanksgiving game. This will be his last year if they don't do something good. It's not SB or bust, nor should it be, but they can't lose games like they did last year.