Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
What in the world are you even talking about right now? Where did I say anything that allowing gay marriage would enter the United States into an "Orwellian police state"? Oh, let me fucking guess, you selectively looked over the part where I said that it was just an example so you could try and play spin doctor on my post and make me look like some tin foil cap wearing doofus.

Also, I never once said we should not take anything from other countries to improve our own way of life. Your selective reading / spin doctoring kicked in again and you looked over where I said, "...if you rationalize what your country is going to do off of what another country has already done...". Nowhere did I say anything to the extent we should not improve ourselves. All I said was that we should not use France or Germany or Austria as an example for what we want to do. We should do what we want to do because we want to do it.

I try not to be hostile when in a discussion on an Internet forum, but you just completely made up your own shit to respond to. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your post because you fucked up the parts I responded to already so bad.
Basically. Taking the things that are compatible from other countries & grafting them to the U.S. fabric is the key.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote