Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anybody like to see this Orton/Return of Evolution?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anybody like to see this Orton/Return of Evolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Yes. That was the only time I was entertained by Orton. I was a big fan of him during his Evolution/Legend Killer days. He not only had a better character back then, he had actually had a personality. His promos back then were good, now they're sleep inducing ''my name is.... Randy Orton''.

Evolution worked so well because Triple H was a great leader, a despised heel and a amazing talker, Orton isn't that, so no I don't want to see a new Evolution with Orton as it's leader. It would basically be Legacy version 2 anyway, and I hated legacy, so no thanks.
Yeah but it's no question that Orton wants to be that despised heel, and I don't think it would be hard for him to do that. Having Evolution would change him back to his old ways character wise.

The main benefit of it like I said, would be the potential of building two new stars for the company like they did in the past.

But as I always say, there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything. It's a matter of figuring out which is the best. Never know, Orton may not work.

I think think it would kinda be cool to see Evolution ironically come full circle as Orton has gone from the future to the present. To me there is just so much potential fire behind doing that.

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote