Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impress Me

Thread: Impress Me
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #153 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I'm sensing a lot of negativity here, my man. So let me tell you something that may surprise you. Everything I wrote was spelled correctly, I don't know what crazy language you are accustomed to, but I assure you that I am perfectly capable of basic spelling.
...except for the ones that Anark mentioned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You however are merely trying to provoke me into a confrontation which will doubtlessly end in your eventual humiliation.
T...t me, if there was a confrontation, you'd be tied up, bent over, and raped up the ass with a diamond-enc...ted cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Do you honestly believe that in a million years you could step up to me and contend with myself in a battle of wits. Just look at how I have cowed the entire forum with one simple topic. They fear me because I have shined a glimmering light of shining glimmers on their shadows of dark inequity.
No, they mock you because you're a dumbass in doctor's clothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I am an educated man who knows exactly how to pry into the minds of lesser men, men such as yourself, and pick apart your thought process. if I chose to, I could convince you to rape a marmoset. I will not, but I want you to understand that i could do so if I had the inclination.
LOL, classic. Reminds me of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You simply do not possess the cranial capacity to understand either my genius or my infinite forgiveness and compassion.
...because neither exists in any shape or form?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
There once was a fellow who you and your crude cohorts similarly maltreated. His name was Jesus Christ, and as a committed Christian I tell you now that he was a nobody and a peon compared to myself.
*coughbullshitcough*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
He had to die to rise again, whereas I rise every day. And I rise more and more with every word of hate and spite you level against me. Why? Because your hatred turns me on.
Too much information...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I am your master, I am the master of everything that walks along this filthy earth
If so, they why have you not yet managed to smite me with a lightning bolt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
and you will never dictate to me the intricacies of the English language. I am the master of the English language and use it daily to improve the lives of you, the little people.
More like the master of thesau... abuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Really, it's quite charming how you continuously bite the hand that feeds you, but what else can we expect? What else can anyone expect from such base creatures. You know only ingratitude and scurvy, whereas I am pure in both body and mind. I am your better, your superior, the alpha and omega, I am God and I will not be mocked by you because I embrace your mockery as another portent of my imminent Godhood.
And you say Bad Blood is a delusional paranoid schizophrenic.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote