Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #985 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

I love how you guys are acting like Superbowl wins mean nothing. Of course they don't mean everything, but they do mean a lot and it does separate some of the greats. It definitely separates Romo and Eli, their playoff success alone does that, not just the Superbowls. And yes I'm well aware that Superbowls are team accomplishments, but everyone knows that the QB is the most important position on a team and if your QB isn't playing well then there is no chance in hell that you're winning a Superbowl. Eli was incredible both years they won the Superbowl, in particularly last year, and it sure the hell wasn't due to luck.

Oh and I also love how people bring up some terrible QBs that have won superbowls to try to justify their case, like Dilfer(fuck the spelling), but they clearly weren't the reasons their team won. Eli was a major reason why the Giants won so there isn't any comparison between the two superbowl runs and it doesn't add to anyone's point.

Last edited by LUCK : 09-06-2012 at 02:16 PM.