Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #984 (permalink)
HoHo Uchiha
Why not life

HoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missed
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Any Cowboys who are dreaming Superbowl pump the brakes sucka, last night's game had positives and negatives for both team.Now the second half came down to the Rushing game.The Giants could not stop Murray and with the fear of Murray to break one, it opened up the passing lanes for Austin/Witten/Bryant and Ogletree.Wow 2 TD's for Ogletree the Cowboys found a gem there.Don't get too excited as this might be the biggest performance of the season for him, the NFL is just like that.The Cowboys at time looked unstoppable and we have seen them do this before.For years this has happened and I would say if the Cowboys want to win a Wild Card spot or the Division they better get that great production like last night the whole section not in spurts.As for the Giants last night, they finally realized losing Jacobs and Manningham did effect them! Jacobs especially as Bradshaw is not a feature back as he saw the Cowboys knock his ass around the whole night.Before Jacobs could be plugged into the game and wham he would smash defenders just like that.If I am a Cowboys fan right now be happy by this win, if I am a Giants fan be very afraid the blue print is there, they better make some adjustments.

Thanks to nemesisdivina, why2cj,Fourth Wall and Champ for all the past Sigs they have made for me.
Join my twitter, to see my Forums and people I follow https://twitter.com/#/HoHo_Uchiha