Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #978 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Football is a team game, guys are suppose to show up and knock guys away.

Any play in football you could give a list of things that were lucky on that play and all it does is discount skill. I'm just not a fan of doing that. We could say every time Peyton throws into minuscule gaps he's lucky it didn't get picked/tipped/knocked down etc. I'd much rather just say he has a strong accurate arm capable of doing such things. Guys blow coverage all the time. Guys miss tackles.

I watch Ben all the time, if guys go for the legs he can't move and either goes down or does a desperation throw that should cost him more than it does (thankfully it doesn't). When you go above the waste he gets leverage and can push off and make things happen on the run outside the pocket.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State