Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impress Me

Thread: Impress Me
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #56 (permalink)
Commodus
Moron

Commodus 101 - 250Commodus 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
It's funny how the OP only shooses to address the trollesque postss but ignores the ones where there is an intelligent response...
What intelligent responses? People have posted pictures of ponies, they've wished death on me, they've bleated on and on about a wine-sodden comedian, but there has been no consistent rebuttal of my statements, no 'intelligent responses'. None, not a one.

Oh, unless you count using the word 'troll' to describe someone with a divergent opinion. Because that never gets old, does it? And, of course, it instantly ends any argument whatsoever, right?

God, the lack of maturity from you people is staggering. In the real word, saying '/thread' isn't sufficient to end a debate. Saying 'he's a troll' doesn't erase the truth. You all seem to be living in a fantasy world and until you confront me like men, acknowledge that I am serious and act accordingly, I won't let this drop.

So let's hear your intelligent responses, if you have them. Let's hear your myriad of excuses and shallow justifications! Let's hear some more death threats! Let's hear some more penis jokes! Let's see some more offensive sigs! Yay for misogyny! Yay for bigotry! Yay for bullying!

Yeah, I am the fucking bad guy, aren't I? I am in the wrong. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote