Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impress Me

Thread: Impress Me
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #38 (permalink)
Commodus
Moron

Commodus is an after thoughtCommodus is an after thought
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
You know what OP is?
Another bored man.
Another man bored of posting in the WWE section.
He thought to himself: "Well, i've been here for almost a year. I'm tired of the WWE section. I'm gonna go check rants."
He entered, read a little and saw that the top draws in this section are trolls.
"Oh why don't I troll around a bit here"
But,oh, he had to choose a troll time. The Flame Troll, The Gay Troll, The "You are a Virgin" troll, the Intelectual troll, the...
Wait! That one is perfect!
"But What should I troll About?"
And then, he had a revelation: "I know! Something that has NEVER been a thread here: The "stupidity" and "ruthlessness" of people on the forum!"
So he started ranting, and ranting, and ranting.
And after half an hour, There it was: His first Troll rant!
There was only one problem: IT WAS SHIT!

The end!
Troll. There you idiots go again. Every time someone appears with a divergent opinion, you unleash the same tired old insult. Troll, troll, troll.
Well, let me tell you something, my dear child. I am not a troll. I have simply had enough of the hate campaign the people on this forum unleash against anyone with a different opinion.
You are all so very cruel, so heartless, so soulless and empty. I am merely trying to draw attention to your history of horrible behaviour.

But allow me to demonstrate how much better I am. Allow me to demonstrate how much more civil I am than yourself. Have some green rep, have a few kind words.
You see that? It's called being polite, it's called 'growing up'. Maybe you're too busy making fun of the mentally ill to understand that.

How perverted you are, to think nothing of such casual bigotry but to grow angry when a dead comedian is insulted. You disgust me.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote