Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impress Me

Thread: Impress Me
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
Commodus
Moron

Commodus Commodus
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
George Carlin was one of the greatest comedians of all time OP who spoke the truth and people payed to hear him talk. Even years after his death he is still honoured, quoted and treasured by millions.

You, on the other hand, are just some bum posting on a wrestling forum, who when you die the only people that will give a shit will be your family and a few of your close friends, some of who, will be secretly glad you're dead.

Just in case you don't follow, here is an easy to follow equation for you.

George Carlin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You.
Really? Well, let's do a little test, shall we? If this "George Carlin" you speak of is so powerful, let him strike me down where I stand!

No? Nothing?
Hmm, that's odd. Looks like your cardboard Messiah isn't strong enough to shut me up. So let me lay this out, he was a drunk, he was a disingenuous charlatan who spread lies and disunity to make a quick buck. And he's your hero? He's your role model?

My friend, you should follow someone who can actually still contribute something to the world, someone who is honest and brave and intelligent. I can be your role model, I can be your God and unlike Mr. Carlin I will never let you down.
Unfortunately, you don't have it within yourself to be humble and acknowledge that you need help. You will continue down the path of sexism, elitism and bigotry, completely oblivious to the problems that have made you into such a ridiculous little person.

You can't acknowledge anything good, so nothing good will happen to you. Don't bother arguing, my logic is infallible and you're just a paper plane struggling against a tornado.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote