Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #60 (permalink)
Coolquip
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619IDH View Post
Does anyone hate me for my last minute entry yet?

I'm not a fan of the 'posting it in the thread' idea. I like the way it was done last Tourney when every entry and score was posted in unison using the spoiler tags. That way, if there's a particular match/promo/entrance/whathaveyou that one wanted to see/read again, no one has to go scrolling through several pages of stuff to find it and of course, with the spoiler tags, you only read what you want and don't have to go all the way down a post to find what you're looking for.

Plus, I feel posting all the entries in their entirety gives more of a competitive feel than actually posting them individually. In a legitimate competition, you can prepare for the opponent all you want - watch tape, scout players, read analysis, etc. But when rivaling forces meet on that one particular game day, anything can happen. I kind of feel like if people post it would spoil that. And for me personally, I feel more motivated writing something that I feel has to compete with everybody rather than just who has already posted.

Oh, and since the deadline is Sept. 11, you may as well disqualify Melvis. He probably won't post until, like, Thanksgiving. #CheapHeat
Kinda feels like a suprise number 30 entrant in the Royal Rumble.

Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote