Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impress Me

Thread: Impress Me
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
CMWit
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Why such hate? Oh, I don't know. Why would I hate a bunch of misogynists who bully a kid with learning difficulties?
Look at what's been going on around here and when you do, maybe you'll see that I'm actually the only man here with even an ounce of compassion.
Or maybe you're all too busy giving women RATINGS to understand that.

Misogynists and discriminators of the mentally ill. You guys are all class.
You may not want to group every member of the forum in your assumptions, I for one have no idea to what you are reffering, was there a particular thread in which this happened? Also not all of us rate women, make fun of disabled kids, so for you to state you are better than everyone really makes you no better than anyone else? Your broad sweeping generalization of every forum member would I am sure encompass those who you are trying to defend so you just joined that same group you rail against. Your message was solid, your aproach not so much, but hey thanks for grouping everyone together, taht always works out well...