Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kun10 View Post
So it hasn't been advertised well because 2 months before its release we don't know the price or what comes with it? I just bought a 3DS recently and I didn't even know it didn't come with an adapter until I was standing in the shop. Didn't stop me from buying it. Everybody knows about the Wii U. You're acting as if nobody knows it's even being made. The hype and adverts will come soon. What else would you have them do?
You should never expect people to buy your product. Witholding vital information until it releases its a terrible idea. You don't go"oh btw our new console releases tomorrow go out and buy it!" it doesn't work. They should have had a price, release date and game release at E3 or even gamescom. You didn't know a handheld device had a power supply? I smell bullshit on your part. Everyone knows about the wii u? Not really , thats a big statement to make but I'm inclined to believe people who are in the industry over you when it comes to it. People don't quite know what it is because they've been vague about it to the general public who aren't hardcore gamers or scour the internet for info on their console. I never once said nobody knows, nor am I acting like it so quit lying to yourself .

What else would I have them do? I already said what they should do, they suck at advertising thats a fact. They should have already pin pointed a release date since its coming out within 3 months! A price , and a game why are they being so secretive? Don't give me this"oh they are building suspense" thats not how you build suspense. My guess is that its goign to be over priced and are waiting at the last possible minuet to release such information
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote