Wrestling Forum banner

Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

27K views 347 replies 30 participants last post by  ThatWeirdGuy 
#1 ·

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD

With the start of our tournament on the horizon, we will have a main thread for the proceedings of the tournament (much like last year) and the user/participant discussion of the tournament should only take place in this thread. We appreciate your cooperation.

I am honored to be the primary spokesperson/host of the tournament, and am very excited to see what wonderful pieces our competitors will put out. In saying this, I can tell you now that this year's tournament will be fun, challenging, and much different from the previous tournaments held... but you will find out more about that as the time comes.

Like I said before, the primary thread for the tournament should be up within the next two days or so... but for now, all OOC discussion of the tournament should go here. DISCUSS!

See less See more
#70 ·
I'm going to be waiting until Sunday night to start on mine probably. It's not exactly last minute, but pretty late. It's the only day I actually have time for anything, having school and working and doing ultimate frisbee four days a week :D

#75 ·
Yep, I sent mine in last night. I've got a few ideas in my head of what I would want to write should I get in to the next round and should the criteria allow me. Looking forward to reading everybody elses, will be interesting to compare each other's work, especially when the task is as different as this.

#76 ·
Damn, got some ideas that I should have done instead of what I sent in a few hours back. Guess I shouldn't have rushed inot things and sent it in, oh well, hopefully it's still good enough to get my through to the other rounds.

Can't wait to see everyone else's.

#87 ·
Fuckin' ay... I'm retarded. Instead of forwarding to Brye... I sent maybe three people's scores to them by accident. Silly mistake, and has been corected.

#90 ·
Mind you, that's only my half of the score... so it's not final yet, boys... haha. My retardation got the best of me there. My apologies.

#91 ·
I didn't get mine. :'( Hehe. Looking forward to these points, funny that a lot of people are wondering if they did good enough, gives me some hope.

#94 ·
Yay, less than 24 hours left until the deadline!

Also I had a question. How would Creativity be judged in matches? I don't remember I've ever seen it used as a criteria for writing a match before, though I'm sure I have. I'm guessing in a non-gimmick match it would be the way in which people used their moves and the sequences?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.