Wrestling Forum banner

your current guilty pleasures

5K views 54 replies 51 participants last post by  TheAbsentOne 
#1 ·
everyone has them, something their ashamed to admit as wrestling fans so what are yours?

Ill start naturally

1.Vickie, i dont know what it is about her, everything about her i should hate but she catches my attention and thoroughly entertains me even without dolph around, her segment with aj i enjoyed. shes just a highlight for me which again is amazing cause shes got the kind of voice that makes me want to kick an infant.

santino, admittedly he shits me sometimes but overall when his on tv he amuses me

squash matches, I love seeing people get the shit kicked out of them even in a scripted enviroment, I was entertained by the micheal cole cena match the larinitis match, I love ryback matches.

most WWE comedy, ive been a fan for over 10 years i enjoy most comedy i get a chuckle out of most any kind of comedy (except ryder) which brings a nice segway to my last

WWE in general, yes its a head fuck at sometimes and yes it could be better but unlike some people on this forum who bitch about their faves not being booked right I havnt lost the core of what it is to be a fan. sitting back not analizing and enjoying it for what it is...entertainment. its sad i have to list that as a guilty pleasure with how serious people take wrestling today

See less See more
#6 ·
As much as it shames me to admit it, I'm enjoying the Daniel Bryan/Kane storyline. I say I'm ashamed of it because I can't stand Daniel Bryan or Kane, which is why it shouldn't be working for me but it is. I feel dirty. This anger management stuff is comedy gold, I can't help it. :$

And for the record, I'm not becoming a fan of either one of them and I never will. This is a one off coincidence because the storyline happens to be funny.

#12 ·
I always start to dance when I hear the Eve theme. For some weird reason the emotions are stronger than me when this theme starts

#15 ·
John Cena's Star Wars promo. Actually that's not even guilty, shit was hilarious as far as I'm concerned. Woo-woo-woo-bacca. ROFL.

Daniel Bryan and Kane's hug off, likewise.

Oh yeah, I sing along to Eve's theme too.

I don't know actually. None of these are actually "guilty" because I'll openly admit to liking them. I do openly say I like WWE as well though, so.

#23 ·
John Cena's Star Wars promo. Actually that's not even guilty, shit was hilarious as far as I'm concerned. Woo-woo-woo-bacca. ROFL.
I hated it, not because it was so random, but because he failed to properly relate any wrestler or wrestling element to anything from Star Wars. I can imagine this being one of those things Vince thought was an amazing idea that everybody else backstage hated.

#20 ·
wwe's actual product

Alberto Del Rio is my favorite wrestler

I like Brodus Clay and Tensai

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.